The Global Digital Health Forum will have engaging sessions to connect government stakeholders, digital health technologists, researchers, donors, implementers and field experts from across the globe. The forum will feature TED-style talks, panel presentations, hands-on workshops, lab sessions, an interactive "Appy Hour", vendor tables, and poster presentations.
SHOPS plus will bringing its expertise with the presentations listed below.
December 8, 2020
- 7:30 a.m. ET - Sarah Romorini: Health and Financial Services in Middle East and North Africa: What’s Digital Got to Do With It?
December 9, 2020
- 5:00 a.m. ET - Habeeb Akande: Implementation and Scale of a Mobile Application for Tuberculosis Screening, Tracking, Referral, and Reporting in the Context of a Global Pandemic
- 7:45 a.m. ET - Serigne Momar Kane, Emily Mangone, Fanantenana Randriamahenintsoa, and Farhan Yusuf: Integration of Private Sector into the National HMIS: Diverse Approaches and Experiences from Madagascar, Tanzania, and Senegal
- 7:45 a.m. ET - Soumitra Ghosh: Use of Digital Health to Increase Reach, Efficiency and Sustainability of Social Marketing Operations Through Real Time Data Flow and Analytics in Afghanistan
- 11:30 a.m. ET - Emily Mangone: An applied framework for engaging the private sector in routine reporting to national HMIS/DHIS2
- 2:45 p.m. ET - Tanmay Roy: Ask Jubi the unicorn!... All your hush-hush questions answered
- Justus Odeyo: Using Technology to Improve Health Data Records for Sustainable Health Service Delivery