When nations face disease outbreaks, natural disasters, or other shocks to the health system, it is critical to address immediate needs while starting to prepare for the next emergency before it happens. In this webinar, we discuss how public and private stakeholders and systems can be better aligned for greater health system resilience.
A panel of experts representing the private sector, USAID, and SHOPS Plus will share their perspectives on how whole community approaches can bring partners together in a more coordinated way to prepare for and respond quickly to future shocks and stressors.
The webinar will present an evidence-based strategic approach for multisectoral action toward resilience including (1) preparing national health systems before events occur and (2) supporting them to effectively respond and manage events when they occur.
- Kelly Saldana, Director, Office of Health Systems, United States Agency for International Development
- James White, Clinical Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Ralph Ankri, Senior Project Manager, Business Development, Orange
- Dr. Grant Aaron, Global Health Director, Masimo
- Philippe R. Mutwa, Global Health Security Agenda Advisor, USAID/Senegal