Webinar: Health and Financial Services in the Middle East and North Africa: What’s Digital Got to Do With It? (Recording)
The SHOPS Plus project held an interactive webinar that shared the findings and recommendations from a recent assessment of digital financial services in 11 countries in the Middle East and north Africa region.
Presentation from September 15, 2020
Presentation from September 16, 2020
This recording will begin from the moderated discussion, when you hit play.
- Pamela Riley, Digital Health Advisor, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Sarah Romorini, Digital Solutions Market Lead, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates
- Amy Kay, Senior Technical Advisor, USAID
- Amani M’Bale, Senior Digital Health Systems Advisor, USAID
- Jeanna Holtz, Health Financing Director, SHOPS Plus, Abt Associates