The SHOPS Plus project in Madagascar strengthened the technical capacity of private sector providers and laid the groundwork for more effective public-private engagement for health. At this event, SHOPS Plus will share key accomplishments from the past six years of implementation and host a panel discussion with its partners to offer lessons learned.
Representatives from the Ministry of Health and USAID’s Madagascar mission, and the SHOPS Plus Project Director will provide opening remarks.
This event will be conducted in French.
- Sarindra Ramanitrivonony, SHOPS Plus Chief of Party, Madagascar, Abt Associates
- Dr. Yvan Ranaivoson, Director, Institute of Technology, Education and Management
- Dr. Tiana Fanantenana Razafindrakoto, Chief Doctor, TPFV Clinic
- Oméga Ranorolala, President, National Order of Midwives
- Dr. Lalie Raharimamonjy, Director, Regional Directorate of Public Health in Analamanga
- Dr. Barbara Rakotonarivo, President, Private Health Sector Group